[Mesorah] Request for sources

Jeremy Rosenbaum Simon jeremy.simon at nyu.edu
Fri Jul 3 08:26:12 PDT 2020

I am away for the weekend, very least, I am pretty sure the I am away for
the weekend, very least, but I are pretty pretty sure that the Minchat Shai
mentions it in one of the sections of Betzet’s Hosafot volume. If so, the
notes there may give more information.
Jeremy

On Jul 3, 2020, at 11:07 AM, Mandel, Seth via Mesorah <