[Mesorah] a kleingkeit for Pesach

rabbirichwolpoe rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:26:46 PDT 2020

..which, RHT et al., is unsurprising given that Heidenheim preferred going back to l'shon haTaNaCH"Ive assumed that Henau RWH Baer etc. Considered the Tanach version as the original which was subject to errors over the generationsAs such I believe they felt that they were RESTORING more than revising.Hoffmeister considers himself as restoring the Nusach back to pre Kabbalah, censorship and grammarian revsions.I don't know enough to say which restorations are better, yet i would presume that everyone was motivated by a similar goal.RRW
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Poppers <michaelpoppers at gmail.com> Date: 4/13/20  21:27  (GMT-05:00) To: Henry Topas <hanktopas at gmail.com> Cc: rabbirichwolpoe <rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com>, mesorah at aishdas.org Subject: Re: [Mesorah] a kleingkeit for Pesach ...which, RHT et al., is unsurprising given that Heidenheim preferred going back to l'shon haTaNaCH.On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:20 PM Henry Topas via Mesorah <mesorah at lists.aishdas.org> wrote:Just checked by 1804 Rodelheims:  TishbachotOn Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 7:47 PM rabbirichwolpoe via Mesorah <mesorah at lists.aishdas.org> wrote:FWIW The "Hofmeister" Siddur preserves or revives tushbachosWithout viewing manuscripts, I've used this siddur-along with Eizor Eliyahu and the Baer Siddur - to get a what I feel is a good 2nd hand view of the mss. sources.i also try to get a good edot mizrach Siddur too.I often use Avodat Hashem.FWIW Avodat Hashem has a lot of dikduk as well as kabbalahRRW_______________________________________________
Mesorah mailing list
Mesorah at lists.aishdas.org