[Mesorah] KEAN, NA, VE'ATA

Aharon Gal galsaba at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 01:49:20 PST 2019

The word “hinay” appears in the mikra about 800 times.
 On your list you included “hinay” and” henna". I am not sure if “hinay" and “henna" have the same meaning.
We can check if all 800 “hinay” have the same meaning, but
I thought may be as a first step we should narrow it down to “hinay-na”.
“hinay-na”  that appears only 24 times, and they may have the same meaning.

Aharon