[Mesorah] Metigah Zakef

Michael Poppers michaelpoppers at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:27:13 PDT 2019

> As these couple of words are with Kamatz Katan, then according to Rav
Mazuz you cannot emphasize them, hence, you cannot emphasize any Metigah.
All the Ashkenazim that I hears so far do emphasize the Metigah.  <
Aharon, I agree w/ the first sentence & not with the second sentence :).

All the best from a member of *b'nei Ashk'naz*, whose family and its
community had one *derech* among many *b'Yisrael*....