[Mesorah] How widespread is ignorance of Hebrew?

Mandel, Seth mandels at ou.org
Sun Apr 14 12:13:50 PDT 2019

I ask again, are we sure that what is printed in the Haggodo in his name is really from the GRA?

So many things printed in the haggodo and labeled as from "Rabbi Ploni" are not really from him.

Rabbi Dr. Seth Mandel
Rabbinic Coordinator
The Orthodox Union

Voice (212) 613-8330     Fax (212) 613-0718     e-mail mandels at ou.org