[Mesorah] Fwd: [Avodah] Chad Gadya

Danny Levy danestlev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 10:27:08 PDT 2019

May I take this opportunity to ask another question about Aramaic dikduk?
In Kaddish, ul'olmei olmaya and da'amiran b'olma, do they have kamatz gadol
and therefore shva na, or kamatz katan and therefore shva nach, or is
Aramaic dikduk different from Hebrew and therefore "therefore" is incorrect?

Danny Levy

‫בתאריך יום ד׳, 10 באפר׳ 2019 ב-16:02 מאת ‪Mandel, Seth via Mesorah‬‏ <‪
mesorah at lists.aishdas.org‬‏>:‬