[Mesorah] Another one

Toby Katz t613k at aol.com
Fri May 25 14:23:18 PDT 2018

Thank you for the transliteration.
.
I don't think samech is a letter that is ever added to a shoresh.  Sav (tav), mem, yud maybe others?  But not samech.
.
My feeling is that parnes is not Semitic at all but from some other language, perhaps Persian.  I think every four-letter shoresh is not originally Semitic but I don't know that for sure.

--Toby Katz
t613k at aol.com