[Mesorah] "P'nimiyus"

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed Jun 6 03:41:35 PDT 2018

The Or haChaim uses the term: Shemos 22:14, Vayiqra 18:4, Bamidbar 23:22.

The Alshich uses "penimiyus haTorah" 5 times. (E.g. Devarim 5, "vayitneim
eilay".

All in all, Bar Ilan has 122 hits. I see the Malbim is on the list:
Bereishis 3:21, Shemos 22:20.

Micha Berger             The waste of time is the most extravagant

micha at aishdas.org        of all expense.

http://www.aishdas.org                           -Theophrastus

Fax: (270) 514-1507