[Mesorah] Another term

Mandel, Seth mandels at ou.org
Tue Jun 5 12:49:44 PDT 2018

Another term that does not go back a long time is "אנ'ש/אנשי שלומנו".  I have seen the term first used by the Alter Rebbe of Chabad in some of his letters.  If anyone knows of earlier sources, I would appreciate hearing about them.

Rabbi Dr. Seth Mandel
Rabbinic Coordinator
The Orthodox Union

Voice (212) 613-8330     Fax (212) 613-0718     e-mail mandels at ou.org