[Mesorah] coda for All that glitters may not be...

Mandel, Seth via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Jun 22 06:00:10 PDT 2017

I already noted in my first post that before the 1800's, brass was the only word used in English for all three, and specifically said that that included Shakesperian English.

Rabbi Dr. Seth Mandel
Rabbinic Coordinator
The Orthodox Union

Voice (212) 613-8330     Fax (212) 613-0718     e-mail mandels at ou.org