[Mesorah] The Influence of Minhag E"Y

Nehemiah Klein via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Apr 13 20:29:37 PDT 2016

Those who follow minhag hagr"a (a large portion of Nusach Ashkenaz in Eretz
Yisrael) *do not * say "sheoscha levadcha beyira naavod", rather reverse
the last two lines of ves-erav: i.e. vesham naavadcha ... vesecheszena
einienu and then the usual chasima hamachazir shchinaso leZion.  I believe
the Gr"a held that sheoscha levadcha is only in the Beis Hamikdash.