[Mesorah] Accents

Gershon Dubin via Mesorah mesorah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Jun 30 08:30:36 PDT 2015

  Last question first;  I use the Simanim tikun and have never found (don't mean they ain't) a mistake.  Second, I suggest you look in the Emes LeYaakov from Rav Yaakov Kaminetsky (can't give exact cite right now) in which he discusses whether or not the milra character of this formation is in fact zara or follows the rule perfectly (as is his wont he formulates the rule and shows how everything fits).   So rather than trying to follow when something is an exception and when not, you can follow a rule and see when it applies and when it doesn't. Finally, hi Sholom;  nice hearing from you. Gershon
gershon.dubin at juno.com