[Mesorah] R'tzon Konam vs. Koneihem

Richard rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 18:50:56 PDT 2013

Re: <<Baer Says Rambam has Konam>>

«The Baladi nusach usually follows the Rambam, and the
Teimani Tikhlal has koneihem with a yud.»

Yes I don't know how Baer got this. I think I also alluded to the apparent discrepancy re:  Baer on S'phardic Siddurim which apparently do NOT have Konam.

«As has been written a few times on list, all old siddurim
have koneihem.
David»

Except:

• Baer  cites Machzor Roma. I don't know how old that was.

• Eizor Eliyahi cites Siddur Cracow 338 [~1578 CE] as an exception.

• Hofmeister has Koneihem in his text, but mentions Konam in small font as (N"M).  I'm not clear what this means, I would guess "Nusach Munich".

I will BE"H cite an Ohr HaChaim Hakkadosh I just saw today on wording T'fillah.