[Mesorah] R'tzon Konam vs. Koneihem

Richard rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:10:58 PDT 2013

FWIW
R Hofmeister has "Konam" in Birkas halvanah - p. 309 on the bottom

See Or Zarua M"Y blue eidition
 Siman 457 p. 701 .  Left column has "konam"

See Mss. fn 12
See explnatory fn 7 [zayin]
Konam
Girsas shas l'foneinu
Rif in B'rahco
Rosh in Sanhedrin
Tur
Some have Koneihen
Seder Rav Amram Gaon
Rambam [unlike Baer]
Shibbolei haleket
Orchos Chaim
Abudarham
Nimuek Yosef Sanhedrin.

Now see Or Zau'a same edition p. 702 "v'akoneihem ko'ei"

O"Z flips his version in the very same siman!

Fn 13 [Yud gimmel] see shinuy nusachos in fn 8 [chess]

This was what I was learning just last Shabbos that triggered my very first post on this thread.

See Siddur Eizor Eliyahu p. 34 Konam v"lo koneihem

All out siddurim have koneihem except Siddur Cracow Year 338

He quotes Baer that S'phardim have Konam. Baruch Shekivanti, that he also found nothing in S'phardic siddurim to support that girsa. That seems due to the Arizal.

See also Eizor Eliyahu P. 142 re: Birkas Halvanah that they davka picked 2 divergent versions.