[Mesorah] R'tzon Konam vs. Koneihem

Richard rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 10:26:37 PDT 2013

The fact was that qonam was a change from what all Ashk'nazi mss. had.»

R Kanarfogel says that in many cases the Mss. Are in conflict

And that we need more time to sort this out.

At any rate, how can we know "all"?  Can we be certain that there are zero exceptions? Baer claimed otherwise

How about the Bavli?

I call into question the reasonableness of these conclusions.

Havvu massunim b'din. These issues may take generations to resolve.  That seems to me to make sense.