[Mesorah] Pausal form In Mishnah

Mandel, Seth mandels at ou.org
Thu Mar 8 16:25:53 PST 2012

But grammar is descriptive, so let's talk about facts. All vocalized Ashk'naz mss i have seen have haggefen, so there is no question that that is original nusach Ashk'naz. The old S'faradi mss have it, too. Those are facts, and do not confuse me with theory. I imbibed too much to differentiate between "boruch nusach Ashk'naz" and "orur nusach X."

Rabbi Seth Mandel
Sent from my iPhone