[Mesorah] Q re Masoretic note on "quMAH | H'" (Num 10:35)

Simon Montagu simon.montagu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 13:54:04 PDT 2012

Where does the Masoretic note appear like that? In Ginsburg's edition
of the Massorah (from http://www.seforimonline.org) the note on Vol. 4
p. 312 is "beit beta`am milra`", and the corresponding Massorah
Gedolah note 119 on p. 113 gives the other one as 2 Chron 6 41 (which
has no pesik) and also adds "vechol tehillot dechavteh [?] b[ar] m[in]
 had: vekuma be`ezrati Ps 35 2