[Mesorah] Heh Hayedia

Poppers, Michael MPoppers at kayescholer.com
Sun Dec 18 16:26:34 PST 2011

One more thought re (and k'neged) REMT's "Maybe the hei is in effect part of the name...rather than a HH": Onqelos doesn't translate the name with a heih (one would think he would have done so if the heih was part of the place name rather than a HH).

Gut Voch/Shavua Tov and all the best from
-- Michael Poppers via BB pager