[Mesorah] FW: "Lazmon/Lizman/Lazman Hazeh"

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Wed Nov 11 08:52:50 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 01:30:29AM +1100, SBA wrote:
: My Mechuten Rabbi Dr Meshulem Klarberg of Kiryat Sefer has written an essay
: regarding the various views on the pronunciation of  "Lazmon/Lizman/Lazman
: Hazeh" (in Shehechyanu).
: He has given me permission to forward.
: Anyone interested pls contact sba at sba2.com

Except it would be Lazzemon, Lizman or Lazzeman, as the first and third
positions have a zayin degushah and thus also a sheva na.

But rather than contacting RSBA, you can go to
http://www.aishdas.org/avodah/faxes/lazzemonLizmanLazzeman.doc

(And you can tell from the above I chose the name for the file. RSBA
sent it to me with a Hebrew file name, and I don't know if the server
can handle one.)

Micha Berger             A person must be very patient
micha at aishdas.org        even with himself.
http://www.aishdas.org         - attributed to R' Nachman of Breslov
Fax: (270) 514-1507