[Mesorah] kodashim/kadashjim

D&E-H Bannett dbnet at zahav.net.il
Sun Feb 24 03:48:56 PST 2008

After sending my last posting at midnight, I went to bed and
only when under the covers realized that the nikkud, t'amim,
and metagim that I had in the Hebrew text would not get to
the receiving end.  I probably should have sent it as a
graphic but it is years since I did something like that.
I've forgotten how and don't want to waste time trying to
figure it out again..

I just checked and found that while there are gaps and
square boxes in the Hebrew text, on my computer at least,
all the "kol" words with meteg were readable. I received the
Hebrew with a kamatz to the left of the kaf and a meteg left
of the kamatz.

Did you receive similarly or was there just a big gap or
gibberish between the kaf and lamed?