[Mesorah] Lashaon Tanach vs. Lashon Hazal

Richard Wolpoe rabbirichwolpoe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 09:00:46 PDT 2007

Look at birchos hashachar e.g. zokeif kefufim etc. they follow flollow
Tanach.
Even the "later "bracha nosein layaie koach is staright out of yshay [my bar
mitzv haftora]
So does the first bracha of Avos in the amidah

ergo Brachos are frequnetly minted with Tanachy imagery

I just wanted to know if there is a pattern at work in which brachos fall
into which category
--
Kesiva vaChasima Tova
Best Wishes for 5768,