[Mesorah] "Vayigva Yitzchok vayomos vayeosef el amov"

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 09:32:29 PST 2007

"I have no sources, but "vayeosef el amov" always
sounded to me like  it refers to something *after*
death, perhaps relating to the funeral and/or  burial."

>>It is indeed referring to something after  death,
namely Olom Habah.<<
Zvi  Lampel

.

That's how I've always understood it, as an allusion to another world after
this one. People say the Torah doesn't mention olam haba but I always thought
that it did at least allude to olam haba.

--Toby
--Toby  Katz