[Avodah] Mincha

allan.engel at gmail.com allan.engel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:13:12 PDT 2024

Serendipitously, I found an answer to this question in my Yom Kippur
machzor yesterday, quoted in the name of R' Chaim, the brother of the
Maharal MiPrag, in his sefer Iggeres HaTiyyul.

The scan of the page can be found here (lower paragraph):
https://www.aishdas.org/avodah/faxes/machzor-why-minchah.jpg

G'mar tov to all,
ADE