[Avodah] psak/feelings

Micha Berger micha at aishdas.org
Tue Apr 30 16:26:03 PDT 2024

On Sun, Apr 28, 2024 at 11:36:43AM -0400, Zvi Lampel wrote:
> I still haven't seen the Minchas Yitzchak that RMB referred to, yet. I
> don't know where to look.

To be fair, I didn't directly mention that MY. Rather, I repeated that
RAW himself named him as an achron who disagreed, who thought a good
poseiq should be working from a good intuition (to paraphrase), but that
RAW personally didn't understand how he hold say such a thing.

Since we are talking about R A Weiss's take on the Minchas Yitzchaq rather
than my own, I predict that when you do find the MY that RAW was referring
to, you will end up agreeing with RAW that this is indeed what he says.

But this also means I don't know where you should look either.

Shetir'u baTov!

Micha Berger                 Today is the 7th day, which is
http://www.aishdas.org/asp   1 week in/toward the omer.
Author: Widen Your Tent      Malchus sheb'Chesed: What type of Chesed
- https://amzn.to/2JRxnDF                     unifies and reveals godliness?