[Avodah] ai psak

Joel Rich joelirarich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 21:25:13 PDT 2024

Just some thoughts on AI psak. It’s not clear to me that if all of an
authorities rulings were recorded in full detail, including litigants
details, that AI would not reproduce emotional intelligence included in
such decisions. It’s also an interesting thought as to whether sod hashem
lyreav is based on the individual or the ruling, if it’s based on the
ruling, then perhaps ai would be granted it.

Since we really don’t know what goes into consciousness, it’s hard to know
whether AI will eventually be considered in that category. Thoughts?

Bsorot tovot

joel rich