[Avodah] spilt wine ten plagues

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Fri Mar 24 09:01:31 PDT 2023

On 23/3/23 19:19, Rabbi Meir G. Rabi via Avodah wrote:

> Each plague, each Wonder, each Sign - was HKBH trying to display His
> Glory and persuade the spectators to open their eyes minds and hearts to
> Truth  but HKBH failed

Chas veshalom!!!  HKBH does not fail.  In this case, it was NEVER His
goal to convince the Egyptians of anything.  On the contrary, He told
Moshe from the beginning that the Egyptians would *not* be convinced.
The goal was to teach the *rest* of the world, by giving them the
example of what happened to the Egyptians, and let them draw the lesson.

The 80% who stayed were also not Hashem's failure, ch"v.  He never
intended to take them out.

--
Zev Sero            “Were we directed from Washington when to sow
zev at sero.name       and when to reap, we should soon want bread.”