[Avodah] Bias kulchem (and rubo k'kulo)

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Mon Aug 8 15:47:01 PDT 2022

Doesn't "bias kulchem" require that each shevet be living in its own
territory?  Since we have no idea who is from which shevet, and only a
somewhat vague idea of where each shevet belongs, and we can be pretty
sure that the economics that dictate where people choose to live take no
account of this, it seems to me that we don't have to worry about this
as a practical matter until Eliyahu comes and sorts it all out for us.

--
Zev Sero            “Were we directed from Washington when to sow
zev at sero.name       and when to reap, we should soon want bread.”