[Avodah] bechira?

Rich, Joel JRich at Segalco.com
Wed Sep 1 11:58:22 PDT 2021

> Bava Batra 164b quotes R'Sheshet as saying there are three sins "ein
> adam nitzol mehen bchol yom." Sounds like free will can't overcome?

I think R Amram is quoting Rav is saying that for most of us, situations
arise daily where it would be beyond the nequdas habechirah for us to
avoid hirhurei aveira, sliding through davening without thinking or
saying LH.

R Dessler to the rescue.
==============================
So would you say that R'ED  holds that one is not held responsible for cases where it's beyond the nequdas habechirah?
Kvct
Joel rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.