[Avodah] Right to Privacy

Rich, Joel JRich at Segalco.com
Mon Apr 12 20:03:25 PDT 2021

A quote concerning a vaccinator in Israel: While Trachtenberg also got to vaccinate some pop-culture celebrities he managed to take some selfies with them, but he didn't take any with the Admorim. "I didn't take selfies with the Admorim because that is not respectful," Trachtenberg added that the Admorim get vaccinated in a separate room in order to protect their privacy. Me- How do we evaluate anyone's right to privacy vs. their impact others?
KT
Joel Rich

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.