[Avodah] RSRH on Chanukah - from the JO in 1964

Moshe Y. Gluck mgluck at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:51:20 PST 2020

I thought that olam might appreciate this article from RSRH on Chanukah,
that the Jewish Observer published (in translation) in 1964. I thought it
was great, eye-opening and thought provoking, and we shared it to the
Agudah's email list today. If you'd like to read it, click here:

https://files.constantcontact.com/1cf6ab87001/99d70f59-294a-4fbc-bda4-449957e91cdf.pdf

(Shameless Agudah promotion - if you want to sign up for Agudah emails, go
to https://agudah.org/daily-updates/.)

KT and AFC,

MYG

P.S. I cc'ed R' YL, I know he's a fan of anything from RSRH!