[Avodah] Fish and Meat eating

Rich, Joel JRich at sibson.com
Thu Dec 12 18:52:32 PST 2019

On 10/12/19 10:45 pm, Rich, Joel via Avodah wrote:
> The gemara only talks about cooking them together in the same oven.
> Since this is an issue of danger, any understanding of how the
> prohibition got extended so far

It's a simple kal vachomer.  If simply baking them in the same oven can
cause problems, how much more so actually eating them together.
-------------------------
I wouldn't say simple, perhaps it's the baking process that causes the danger
Kt
Joel rich
THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
ADDRESSEE.  IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION THAT IS EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message by anyone other than the addressee is
strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by replying: "Received in error" and delete the message.
Thank you.