[Avodah] Shva Na's etc.

Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer rygb at aishdas.org
Fri May 24 06:36:00 PDT 2019

What, if any, significance does the meseg in the AS have? They are
really tiny. I hadn't even noticed them until a couple of days ago.

The siddurim that have been recommended to me are mostly out of print.
One that I think is in print is the Siddur Vilna. What about the new
(Hebrew only) Koren siddur? I am not happy with it either, since in the
Heb-Eng Sacks siddur is says to say Hallel with a bracha on YhA, but I
am not sure what is a graver sin - changing Goy to Nochri or directing
the davener to say Hallel with a bracha on YhA.

KT, GS,

YGB