[Avodah] Chain of Mesorah

Simon Montagu simon.montagu at mail.gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:36:56 PST 2019

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 5:46 PM Professor L. Levine via Avodah wrote:
> The following is fro today's Hakhel email bulletin.

I assume the objective is to produce a specific chain of massora, rav to
talmid, to students at a specific institution -- "VTHS/BMNA" (where is
this?). Otherwise, I have no idea why you only note the Chofetz Chaim and
Chassidishe rebbes as missing -- almost everybody is missing! Where are the
Rambam, the Rif, the Rosh, the Tur, and the Beit Yosef? Where are the
Ramban, the Rashba, the RItba and the Ran?