[Avodah] The Last Nochri Who Owned The Milk

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Wed Jan 16 17:01:39 PST 2019

On 16/1/19 7:53 am, Akiva Miller via Avodah wrote:
> I do see that RZS pointed to "the end of the long teshuvah", but there
> are*several*  long teshuvos in the Igros Moshe about chalav yisrael.
> Can someone please show me more precisely where RMF writes these
> things?

The series dealing with this issue, and gradually laying out RMF's
unique shita, is YD2 46-49.   But the real meat of the whole thing the
lomdus that demonstrates what he believes is going on here, is #49.  One
can't understand or intelligently discuss his shita without it.

Start here and keep going:
http://hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=917&pgnum=83

--
Zev Sero            A prosperous and healthy 5779 to all
zev at sero.name       Seek Jerusalem's peace; may all who love you prosper