[Avodah] Without Torah the land is not the Land of Israel

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Sun Jul 29 12:22:46 PDT 2018

1) Looks like this prediction wasn't correct.
2) More importantly than  my somewhat flippant statement, RH's drash is
fine for 1880.  But what does one do when in 1948 things didn't go this
way, when the first prime minister is Ben Gurion and not Rav Kook? That
is always the question when things don't go the way you think that they
will - what are you going to do now?