[Avodah] R' Baruch Ber Leibovitch (Prof. Levine)

Prof. Levine larry62341 at optonline.net
Sun Apr 15 10:29:57 PDT 2018

At 02:16 PM 4/15/2018, Ben Waxman wrote:
>I Just want to point out that these colleges are for people who went
>through years of yeshiva only education. The existence of these
>colleges can't be used as proof that secular education is good or
>should be mandatory for a 14 year old boy. (Women are a different
>story entirely).

And many of those who attend these institutions find their secular
knowledge woefully inadequate  and probably wish they had a stronger
secular education when they were younger.

Look at the first part of the video at https://goo.gl/WKrKyT and see
what he says about his own yeshiva education. At about 2 minutes in
he says he discovered that he didn't know anything when it came to
being prepared to work.

YL