[Avodah] Questions about mechiyas amalek

Ben Waxman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Sep 10 20:42:32 PDT 2017

In today's world, we rehash details constantly. Halacha sheets that
discuss the bracha of some type of food that we've eaten all our lives
will always go over the principles of the bracha. On a radio call in
show to a certain rav that I listen to, I am constantly amazed at how
questions that have been around for 2000 years are still asked. The
introduction to my Mishna Brura says that if one doesn't regularly
review Hilchot Shabbat, you're going to break them. At this time of
year, people start reviewing their Hilchot Sukka. But Yoav felt no need
to recheck his Hilchot Amalek? The cohenim felt no need to review these
issues when instructing the soldiers?

Ben