[Avodah] Tisha B'Av, Greetings - Mazel Tov on Tisha B'Av

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Jul 31 10:24:37 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 2:48pm GMT, Professor L. Levine quoted today's
OU kosher Halacha Yomis:
: Q. The Mishnah Berurah (O.C. 554:41) rules that saying "Tzafra Tova"
: "Good Morning" is prohibited on Tisha B'Av, just as greeting one's friend
: is by saying "Shalom Aleichem" (Mechaber 554:20)...

I'm going to use this to share the quick thought in my most recent blog
post:

    The last Tishah beAv will end with us rushing to finally get to say
    "Hello!" to our shul-mates the way in years past we rushed to the
    table in the back with the orange juice and rugelach.

Tzom qal!

Micha Berger             Zion will be redeemed through justice,
micha at aishdas.org        and her returnees, through righteousness.
http://www.aishdas.org
Fax: (270) 514-1507