[Avodah] order of the then seder

saul newman via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Apr 6 12:10:26 PDT 2017

is there any clue as to how the seder was conducted when there was a korban
pesach?

i think we all agree that the matzot to make a korech were soft matzot [and
presumably mashiach will rule that's the way we should all be making them ].

if the zaytim were like larger then , would the sandwich have been the size
of a big mac? or half a pizza?

kiddush would have started the meal . then some form of maggid [ 3 hrs
long? would the korban be edible that many hours later?]  .  so people
washed and then what?  hamotzi on 3 matzos? but the mitzva matza  was to
eat the korech no?   so the rest of the meal was not matza followed by
marror, but rather that of korech.  so then the chiyuv-matza was the
afikoman matza?  or people would have chazon ish'ed it up twice---at the
matza they washed on and again on korech?