[Avodah] A Variation on the Four Sons

Cantor Wolberg via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Mar 28 06:23:05 PDT 2017

Zev Sero wrote:
Actually they are not the questions of any of the first three sons. They are the questions that the father prompts the fourth son to ask.

If you carefully read my posting, you will see that I never wrote they are the questions of the first three sons.
I wrote they are the questions of the SIMPLE son.
What is your source that they are the questions "that the father prompts the fourth son to ask?"