[Avodah] color issues

Akiva Miller via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Mar 27 17:59:17 PDT 2017

R' Saul Newman linked to:
http://5tjt.com/seeing-red-2/?utm_content=buffera376b&utm_me
dium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

and then he asked: <<<is there room to say that MO doesn't hold by these
chumradige psakim? or just that the people just don't ask >>>

I'm not convinced that "psakim" is a correct word to use in this context.
That article cited many different views, and (in my opinion) it is murky at
best to say that there is an issur against wearing red nowadays. Therefore,
the question I would ask is:

Is there room to say that crazies invent these chumradige psakim? or just
that the people just don't ask?

Akiva Miller