[Avodah] Is any meat today kosher?

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Mar 21 16:24:08 PDT 2017

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 07:01:55PM -0400, Zev Sero wrote:
: That could only be an issue if we were the only people eating this,
: or at least a significant sector of those who eat it.  Instead we're
: a completely insignificant sector, except in EY.  If we were to
: asser it the farmers wouldn't even notice.

The reason why Tav haYashar and the like make sense is because we own
an entire industry. If the kosher industry boycotted white veal, it
would be noticed. Not in the income dept, in marketing.