[Avodah] How to become a kohein

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon Mar 20 13:10:12 PDT 2017

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 03:39:07PM -0400, elazar teitz via Avodah wrote:
: And yet, Avraham apparently married K'tura after Sara's death (which took
: place when he was 137), and he fathered six more children...

But it is clear from Sarah's reaction that this was strange even at 99.
Hashem miraculously restored Avraham, perhaps his biological clock was
wound back far enough to account for benei Qerutah too.

I took Sarah's reaction as indicative of the norm, rather than looking to
a post-miracle Avraham.

Micha Berger             "'When Adar enters, we increase our joy'
micha at aishdas.org         'Joy is nothing but Torah.'
http://www.aishdas.org    'And whoever does more, he is praiseworthy.'"
Fax: (270) 514-1507                     - Rav Dovid Lifshitz zt"l