[Avodah] waiting after meat broth

Lisa Liel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue Mar 7 21:39:36 PST 2017

https://www.scribd.com/document/337590069/Further-on-Waiting-Times-After-Eating-Parmesan-Pizza-Response-to-R-Ysoscher-Katz

I was reading an article today, when I came across this:

    R. Katz then introduces another rationale for permissibility in the
    case under discussion, based on the rule that one need not wait
    after consuming soup into which meat was dissolved or liquefied (a
    "tavshil shel basar" - YD 89:3), arguing that:

I've never heard of this before.  Is this saying that meat broth with no
solids whatsoever doesn't require the same waiting period before eating
dairy as meat?

Lisa

---