[Avodah] How to teach emuna

Yosef Gavriel Bechhofer via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Wed Aug 10 10:27:06 PDT 2016

Of course one can google and go to Wikipedia and find rebuttals. At that
point, as RNW says, you (or your interlocutor) must be a judge, not a
lawyer. I think the Freddie Gray case is a good one in point of how a
judge differs from a lawyer, and certainly from the masses. Rebuttals of
the KP and ID are a dime a dozen and worth about as much.

KT,

YGB