[Avodah] incorrect learning of Torah

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Thu Jul 21 20:16:58 PDT 2016

On 07/21/2016 07:18 PM, Akiva Miller via Avodah wrote:
> Not being Bnei Mitzvah, perhaps they indeed get no s'char for their learning, and their learning is purely a practical means of acquiring knowledge and skills that they'll need later.

This is also a good point, but I think the central point, which RET is
completely not taking into account, is that this is not a teacher of
mishna, or of thinking, but simply of the text of Tanach. Either he is
teaching the pesukim correctly or incorrectly, and really what is the
point of learning to read a pasuk incorrectly?

--
Zev Sero               Meaningless combinations of words do not acquire
zev at sero.name          meaning merely by appending them to the two other