[Avodah] derabbanan

Eli Turkel via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Sun Jun 19 03:33:39 PDT 2016

<<With a mitzvah derabbanan, the authority to make and obligation to
obey the lav is de'oraisa but oso av once made is not. After all, HQBH
said lo sasur, not lo sevasheil owf bechalav >>

The question is why safeq derabannan is different than safe deoraisa and
other differences between
biblical and rabbinic laws. Id rabbinic laws are lo tasur then chicken and
milk should have the laws of a deoraisa.

<<What I was saying in my earlier post is that I think the MC rules out
any first-order taamei hamitzvos for dinim derabbanan, and they are all
to protect / help implement de'oraisos which have real te'amim. >>

what about chanuka, purim, hallel, netilyat yadaim etc whcih are not to
protect deoraisa laws.
--
Eli Turkel