[Avodah] Gebrochts Fantasy Requires no Hatarah

Micha Berger via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue May 3 11:55:22 PDT 2016

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 01:19:27AM +1000, Rabbi Meir G. Rabi via Avodah wrote:
: so who will tell me if the Teshuvah actually enunciates that -

Here's the teshuvah we've been discussing: SA haRav, back of Hilkhos
Pesach, tshuvah 6, pg 475-476
<http://www.hebrewbooks.org/pdfpager.aspx?req=25074&pgnum=486>. (Same
as when we had this same conversation 3 years ago.)

Twenty years is mentioned on 476, the paragraph that beging "Ve'af" --
"...ad shemiqarov zeh esrim shanah o yotseir, nishpatah zehirus zu
beYisrael qedoshim, lemaheir me'od me'od belishah..."

micha at aishdas.org        1 week and 3 days in/toward the omer.
http://www.aishdas.org   Tifferes sheb'Gevurah: When does strict
Fax: (270) 514-1507                  judgment bring balance and harmony?