[Avodah] Gebrochts Fantasy Requires no Hatarah

Rabbi Meir G. Rabi via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Tue May 3 08:19:27 PDT 2016

I am seeking the facts that the Teshuvah employs to support a Halachic
ruling that Gebrochts is Assur.

so who will tell me if the Teshuvah actually enunciates that -

1]  until a couple of decades beforehand kneading time was not included in
the kedei hilukh mil time

2]  this reduced production time created a credible risk of flour remaining
in the baked Matzah?

I am nowhere near the lofty heights of the BaAl HaTanya. But I am
commanded, as is all of BNY, to learn and question and as R Ch Voloshiner
says [Paskens?] we are not permitted to accept a ruling or a Peshat if
there are questions that remain unanswered.

It seems that we are having a dispute about RMF arguing with a Minhag
endorsed by the SA HaRav. I propose that since Gebrochts is without
Halachic foundation, it does not require Hatarah. Others think this is
impossible since the SH HaRav endorses Gebrochts.