[Avodah] kitniyot

Zev Sero via Avodah avodah at lists.aishdas.org
Mon May 2 11:03:15 PDT 2016

On 05/02/2016 01:03 PM, Ben Waxman via Avodah wrote:
> The contradiction is exactly why some rabbis oppose the
> custom/practice of "only buying chameitz that was ground after
> Pesach". You can't tell someone "do X" and then the community says "X
> isn't good enough".

1. You can't tell people to buy something they don't want, no matter how
silly you think their reason.

2. As far as I'm concerned the "baked after Pesach" stickers are merely
an indication that the product is fresh.

--
Zev Sero               All around myself I will wave the green willow
zev at sero.name          The myrtle and the palm and the citron for a week